The ultimate award-winning performance MTB jacket just got better; monster breathability, waterproofness, durability, and packed full of all of the features needed for a fiendishly fun foul-weather mountain bike epic.
Endura's iconic, class-leading waterproof jacket and wet-weather favorite of DH royalty, the Athertons, has been overhauled to ensure it keeps up with the demands of the progressive world of mountain biking. The MT500 Waterproof Jacket retains all of the considered features that have built its universal appeal. With stacks of pockets, various clever venting options, and an adjustable hood among the extensive list it takes a quantum leap forward with improved fit, styling, and detailing. The MT500 continues its reign as the undisputed king of mountain bike jackets. PFC-Free and built to last this product now also has strong environmental credentials and is MADEKIND.
Nothing has been left to chance on this product. The jacket incorporates stretch paneling where you need it most for ease of movement, while backpack-compatible venting ensures that airflow around the body isn’t compromised when wearing a pack. All zippers are highly rain-resistant, and the lift pass pocket in the sleeve adds to the versatility of the jacket.
The fabric at the heart of the killer new MT500 waterproof collection boasts the same category leading breathability and waterproof ratings as the standard ExoShell40 but with the durability (DR) dialed up to tackle the harshest mountain terrain. A tough, durable outer layer is laminated with a soft touch, high wicking mesh inner layer that efficiently moves moisture away from your skin and through the super fine fluorine-free membrane sandwiched in the middle. As with all of Endura's waterproofs, ExoShell40DR is treated with an environmentally friendly PFC-free DWR treatment. This fabric is also certified as having been made in a way that eliminates harmful substances from the supply chain; ensuring that products are safe for consumers, workers, and the environment. This means that the only trace you will leave on the mountain is the tracks from your tires.
- Exceptionally breathable and durable ExoShell40DR 3-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- MadeKind fabric certified as safe for you and the environment with no toxic PFC's
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- 3D adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Ventilation from large underarm 2-way zipped vents extending onto the back (compatible with backpacks)
- Front pockets doubling as vents, hidden internal pocket, and sleeve lift pass pocket
- Water-repellent front zip with storm flap
- Soft-touch lira inner cuff for added comfort and protection
- 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Fossil / Small||05055939983653||E9152FO/3|
|Black / Small||05055939983479||E9152BK/3|
|Black / Medium||05055939983486||E9152BK/4|
|Black / Large||05055939983493||E9152BK/5|
|Black / X-Large||05055939983509||E9152BK/6|