- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit blackspire single-ring roller chain guides
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
The SRAM S350-1 crankset brings quiet simplicity thanks to SRAM 1x technology. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC tooth profile, the S350-1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control at a great value. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with four available chainrings you can personalize the gear range. - Alternative to Rival 1 crankset - Compatible with 130mm, 135mm and 142mm OLD frames - SRAM 1x simplicity and control - Durable forged aluminum with integrated spider - X-Sync chainrings have alternating wide and narrow teeth for maximum chain control - Compatible with SRAM 11 and 10 speed chains - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Road - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11
$39.99 - $49.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The smooth shifting rhythm allows you to maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain. Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. Features: - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Hollowtech II Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Includes dual step roller, bearing, axle and spacer
$79.99 - $149.99
- XC or Cyclocross top guide, ideal for 1x drivetrains - ST and CX guides mount to 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9 seat tubes - E-Type guides fit Shimano E-Type and SRAM S3 frame mount standards
Page 1 of 1