- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
An instant bicycle suspension performance booster. WPL ForkBoost lubricates and cleans bicycle suspension seals to eliminate stiction, remove dirt, and lengthen lifetime of the seal. Apply ForkBoost externally to the dust seals of bike suspension by coating the stanchion, pumping the suspension, and wiping away extracted dirt. ForkBoost is fully compatible with rubber and rubber derivatives, causing no risk of damage to the seals, seal swelling or cracking. Use ForkBoost internally during fork rebuilds, to soak foam seals and cut grease to specified thickness - Premium bio-based formula made with natural ingredients - Biodegradable, non-toxic, PTFE-Free formula - Cleans and lubricants bike suspension seals - Removes unwanted dirt and contaminants from suspension seals - Apply externally to dust seals to lengthen seal lifetime
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
- For all TRP and Tektro hydraulic braking systems - Non-corrosive mineral oil - Increased Boiling point to 270 degrees C - Decreased viscosity for better fluid flow
Easy Glide makes the glide sections perform better and avoid icing in the grip section. Covers all temperature ranges. Bottle with applicator for easy application. Apply Easy Glide on the total length of the ski base including the grip section. A one minute job.
Swix Skin Boost | 80ml SWIX Skin Boost helps improve the gliding properties of skin skis. Fast, convenient and can be applied anywhere. Skin Boost protects integrated skins from icing and improves the glide properties of the skin. A highly recommended product for the maintenance of skin skis to extend their life span and get a better ski experience in the short term and long term. To be applied before skiing to maximize its efficiency.
- 12-60mm - Bit sockets size: hex 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm, Torx 25, 30, 40 - Comes with SuperB case
TB-1090: For 30 mm diameter freewheel, Use with 24mm spanner. TB-1095: For 1.375" diamter freewheel, Use with 24mm spanner
- Set includes one 8mm hex socket and ball-end wrench sizes from 4mm through 6mm. - Compact enough to carry on a ride. - Includes durable plastic wrench holder
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
- Made of environmentally friendly plastic, TPR. - Spare part for Super B work stands: TB-WS20, TB-WS460, TB-WS30.
Supacaz Allen Keyz are a whole new way to bring some flair to your toolbox. But, the real beauty is in the highly engineered details. Grooved tips, diamond point ends, and angled chamfers enhance engagement with even the shallowest bolt heads. A clever secure stowing system means you'll never lose another Allen key again. - Anti-slip grooved tips - Diamond point end for improved torque - Angled chamfers for improved engagement - Secure stowing system locks wrenches in place - 9pc Allen key set: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
With nine different corrosion-resistant bits, the EMT 9 Tool has all the tools you need for almost any repair. And with an innovative SWAT saddle mount, your multi-tool is out of the way, but right there when you need it. - Fiberglass-reinforced nylon SWAT storage cradle works with all current Specialized saddles. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
A simple, compact system to carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. - Patent pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber - CO2 valve head and 2-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage - Holds a single threaded 16g CO2 cartridge - Fits up to 80mm long tube valve stems
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
$19.99 - $54.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$8.99 - $9.99
The new B-gap adjustment tool is simple and easy to use, allowing for a quick set up experience. Small enough to be able to pack in your ride bag or stash in your toolbox for repeated use, it is also industrially recyclable if you find you no longer have use for it. This is the most precise tool for setting up and adjusting your drivetrain.
$13.00 - $32.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$22.99 - $52.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$7.99 - $34.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
- Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Compatible with 8, 9, 10, and 11-speed chains - Includes an extra centerpin inside the handle
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
$18.99 - $28.09
- Ultra concentrated! Just one 16oz bottle of 16X Concentrate will make SIXTEEN 16oz bottles of Green Fizz bike wash! - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike. - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. - Safe, biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Green Fizz 16X Concentrate is a game-changer. Its the same incredible bike wash, only in ultra concentrated form! Just one 16oz bottle of 16X Concentrate will make SIXTEEN 16oz bottles of Green Fizz bike wash! So what is the big deal? It's all about re-using that perfectly good spray bottle you already own, reducing energy use, and saving money! Using Green Fizz 16X Concentrate drastically reduces packaging, shipping cost, and removes 14 plastic bottles from the waste stream. If that is not already reason enough, Green Fizz 16X Concentrate is an incredible value and allows you to boost strength for tough jobs or dilute further for even more economy. The improved Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally, & effectively removes tough dirt & grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away leaving your bike looking like new. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Page 1 of 34 Next page